Head Repair Resource

Production K Models

Re: Head Repair Resource

Postby Ferrous_Head » Fri May 10, 2019 6:11 pm

Wow. That is disappointing. (off the site I would use much stronger language.)

I have given more credit to members of this (and other) forums when it came to parts and services. But I too have found this can be a trap. Funny thing is I have been buying over the internet (mostly through Ebay) for nearly a quarter of a century. In that time I have only been ripped of once (maybe twice) and more often than not very happy with my dealings.

But like Matt I'm now out of pocket hundreds of dollars and no parts to show for it. And I would say the experience is leaving me feeling I won't bother doing business with any other forum members in the future. It just leaves too bad a feeling in the pit of your stomach.
I won't mention his name but he advertises on here a lot.(under a fake name as well).

Caveat Emptor.
"I know only too well the evil that I propose, but my inclinations get the better of me."
Ferrous_Head

Erik Hoopes - read this now

Postby hennesse » Mon May 20, 2019 9:48 pm

Erik,

Due to your abusive postings, I have banned you from posting on the site for 1 month. Hopefully you will have calmed down, and can continue in a gentlemanly manner after that time.

I have removed the abusive postings.

There are members of this website who have complained, in a gentlemanly way, that they sent you parts and/or money for good or services, and you have given them nothing in return. Not only that, but also that you you do not return their phone calls and emails. That is really unacceptable. I suggest that instead of verbally attacking your customers, you provide the parts and/or services in a timely manner - or return their parts/money.

I hope you can resolve whatever problems are affecting your life right now. You have been a tremendous help with this website since day 1, and it is a real sorrow to see you acting this way.

Dave Hennessey
hennesse
Site Admin

Previous

Return to K, KK, KH, KHK