Wet Sumping Ibfo, fix and tools

All things K & Sportster

Re: Wet Sumping Ibfo, fix and tools

Postby dr dick » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:04 pm

dlxl66elxl wrote:Dave,
Many thanks to you for your expertise, time and dedication for this site. My colleges at the international antique club have shared with me that this site has the greatest breadth and depth of any of the sites dedicated to motorcycle marque knowledge sharing. With over half a century of early Sportster enjoyment, I am always learning something new, thanks in most part to this site.
In keeping with that spirt of information sharing, I concur with your actions, as this is no place for rants, raves or personnel attacks. It is clearly a forum to share knowledge and information for the betterment of our desire to enjoy and preserve theses K models and early Sportsters. Let us all not forget that.
To Dave and all, stay and ride safe.
DaveC
dr dick

Postby dr dick » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:06 pm

dlxl66elxl wrote: as this is no place for rants, raves or personnel attacks. It is clearly a forum to share knowledge and information for the betterment of our desire to enjoy and preserve theses K models and early Sportsters. Let us all not forget that.
DaveC

this is a what most people assume in order to participate as colleagues.
and it works.

hennesse wrote:"Lisa" (aka Tom) has been banned permanently from posting on the forums.
He then started calling me on my home phone and leaving threatening and obscene voicemail messages. On at least one occasion, my wife answered the phone, and he used threatening and obscene language with her.

but this above venomous self-entitlement blatantly crosses the line of conduct.
its goes past shameful.
it may even be illegal.
dr dick

Postby roadbum » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:44 pm

Being a retired toolmaker with over 50 years on the job I am going to do this repair for myself. Would the part number be 26227-58? THANKS IN ADVANCE. Tom.
roadbum

Previous

Return to General K / Sportster Discussions